Rules and Regulation DreamFly Airways
1) Membership to DreamFly Airways® is absolutely free and open and there are no commercial agreements with third parties or for profit or for promotional purposes.
2) Pilots, upon registration, are already registered in two or more Virtual Airlines in VA System IVAO must first contact the staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) At the time of registration you are required to provide a valid email address. It is the responsibility of the pilot to ensure that the email address is valid at any time by notifying any change of address on pain of cancellation of the database DreamFly Airways®.
4) All Pilots and / or staff members who, in any manner or form, insult, denigrate, behave rudely, does not respect the diversity of religion or race, just use behaviors civil and / or lack of respect for one or more members of DreamFly Airways® will be immediately expelled from the VA same. It is also prohibited to disseminate, promote and share in any form or by any means, any material, software and / or information that constitute infringement of copyright of third parties including all components of scenarios already published online by others authors subject to the approvals obtained and tested in the time of publication.
5) DreamFly Airways® not liable for damages or malfunctions of any kind due to the use of utilities of our own creation or of third parties or by software freely downloadable from the website.
6) All materials and information on the simulated flight on this web site are for the exclusive use for the virtual flight, and can not possibly be used for the real flight. The information and materials contained in the site can not also be used for commercial purposes, or transferred to third parties without prior permission of Staff DreamFly Airways® and members take full responsibility for their use.
7) A new user who does not make the first flight within fifteen (15) days of enrollment, will be deleted from our database. In the event of a further application, the user will have to repeat the entire registration procedure.
8) They requested a total of at least 4 (four) flights per month for DreamFly Airways®. For those enrolled in the VA System IVAO as pilot DreamFly Airways® is required a minimum of two (2) flights per month on IVAO; the pilots who will not guarantee the minimum of the required flights for the company will be deleted from the roster of active pilots but their personal data will be kept in our database while the pilots that will not guarantee the minimum of the required flights will be deleted from the network IVAO VA System IVAO same. They are obviously planned and considered all the cases that make it impossible for the carrying out the activity for reasons of force majeure, such as work commitments or other. For these cases it is kindly request a simple communication from the pilot in which you indicate the period of inactivity, without which it is obviously required to specify the reason.
9) It is mandatory to fill in the Pirep IVAO at the end of each flight on the IVAO network.
10) We will not accept flights on IVAO disconnection with consecutive than 20 (twenty) minutes.
11) Will not be accepted flights lasting more than 16 (sixteen) hours.
12) All new users will be registered automatically to the forum and will receive an email with the data to access.
The new members will have to post a message presentation on "Welcome" on the forum.
13) Pilots flying on IVAO will connect with your callsign DFY (whatever the type of flight - Charter, Scheduled or Tour - that you are making for the company) and are obliged to respect the rules of IVAO, in particular:
§ Communicate your intentions on UNICOM when you are not under control ATC;
§ Maintain a serious and respectful behavior towards all.
14) The pilot who joins DreamFly Airways® fully accepts this regulation may be changed by the Staff at any time, the changes will be notified by mail and / or through the forum.
Regulation Forum DreamFly Airways®
The forum is part of the site and DreamFly Airways®.
Will not be accepted, in the forums, debates or post containing:
1) Offensive language directed at anyone.
2) material or links child pornography.
3) Advertising to other virtual airline company (at least unless authorized by the staff). This also includes links or signatures.
4) Any written or debate that may offend other users in any way with respect to religion or local custom.
5) References or links to illegal software.
6) Any political message.
7) It is absolutely not tolerate the use of foul language or obscene and riders must refrain from using offensive words.
The Italian language is used primarily on our forum but you can also find topics which uses the English language.
Staff and forum moderators have the right to transfer the posts made by pilots in other categories other than opening or even to eliminate them from the forum if you consider that they violate the rules of the forum itself.
The data provided by the pilot submitted with your application will be processed solely for purposes of its operations in compliance with art. 10 of the Law of 31 December 1996 n. 675 and subsequent modifications and additions. Who does not authorize the use of their data is requested to specify this when applying. The pilots are also responsible for informing the staff of DreamFly Airways® about any changes to your data. DreamFly Airways® will use the information to improve the site and/or forums.